As a busy attorney, you may not have consider the usefulness of an experienced private investigator for Legal Litigation Follow-up.
It’s what you may not know what you don’t know that may hurt your case.
Many law firms delegate investigation tasks to their paralegals who are neither skilled or trained for such tasks. Much like assigning social media duty to an intern. Would you assign a surveillance task to your paralegal? Yet surveillance can be very powerful in a difficult case!
Pat Diaz and Associates analyzes case law, evidence and discovery materials to uncover powerful information to help win by…
- Get your case and evidence ready for trial.
- Better forcing an out of court settlement.
- Negotiations from a superior position.
Pat understands relevant statutory and case, and the rules for preserving evidence so it’s admissible at trial. He improves your legal position in legal litigation. A professional private investigator is a problem solver, and knowledge gatherer. Knowledge is power. You may not know what you don’t know. Pat Diaz and Associates will connect the dots for you.
Creative solutions to your Legal Litigation problems that push you ahead of your adversary.
Here are ten tasks to delegate to a private investigator:
- Locate people.
- Locate assets, such as missing cash, art, real estate, and vehicles.
- Leverage. Find actionable information that is useful in negations.
- Enforce judgments; make sure the court order is actually carried out.
- Strategic moves to improve your opposing position.
- Prep for cross examination. An investigators report can reveal details critical in winning cases.
- Recover lost or missing documentation, for both paper and digital records.
- Reconstructing the history of events that lead the matter of litigation.
Would any of the following help:
- Locate a beneficiary for a probate proceeding
- Unearth information someone is trying to keep hidden
- Dig up current or historical boat, aircraft or motor vehicle registrations
- Discreet intelligence gathering
- Find the skeletons hiding in the closet
- Vet expert witnesses
- Make you look brilliant
A large part of our business comes from lawyers and through attorneys referrals. It might be best to describe us a legal investigators who also take purely private cases too.